> you inc. - nurturing your million investment
Building your Personal Corporation with Excellence, Rapport & Influence!
Whether you're an employee or self-employed, thinking of yourself as a corporation is essential. Large corporations spend years and thousands of dollars developing their corporate policies. What are yours? Learn why and how to structure your personal and corporate policies for maximum success and balance. Learn how shifting your perception to being the President and CEO of your personal corporation will fast track your career and keep you on top!
> click here to email Kelley
Participants will learn:
- How & why to define You Inc.
- 10 essential attitudes to success
- The difference is in the details - customer sales and service techniques for building and maintaining excellence
- Why first impressions matter and how to look, feel and sound the part
- How to bring energy and enthusiasm to customer interactions
- How to turn service problems into opportunities
- How to use advanced language patters to turn around irate customers
- Tips and details that make all the difference
- Client appreciation techniques that produce results
- Client retention strategies for even the most difficult client situations
- How to deepen rapport with every client interaction
- Empowerment techniques that will propel levels of service from your staff
- How and when to use technology that gives customers what they want and need
- And so much more!