> dynamic public speaking & presentation skills
With over twelve years of public speaking experience to groups large and small, Kelley knows first hand the secrets to effective and skilled presentations. As a sought after lecturer on a variety of subjects, Kelley has learned the action steps and skills necessary that any one can learn to overcome fear and anxiety when presenting in group situations.
click here to email Kelley.
Kelley’s entertaining and unique presentation will assist you and your employees in learning:
- How to overcome nervousness and discover your own natural style
- How to establish instant report with an audience
- The most powerful feedback tool – the video camera (instant video feedback is presented and analyzed for maximum effectiveness)
- How to finally eliminate the need to avoid situations of where public speaking is required
- How to persuade, inform, and impress audiences with 5 easy to master steps
- How to address board meetings, impromptu speeches, and sales presentations with confidence and ease
- How to use “nerves” to stay sharp; not debilitated
- How to dramatically decrease feelings of fear, discomfort and loss of control associated with speaking in front of others
- How to significantly reduce the dread of anticipating a speaking engagement
- How to effectively and subtly “anchor” a message or sales pitch within a speech
- How to utilize bridging words and pauses to eliminate “um’s”